Three times an academic year, students get to experience an off timetable Extended Learning Day that is centred around important Tring School themes.
Students are able to explore a range of sessions dedicated to enhancing their perspectives, developing their skills and ultimately letting them explore outside of the curriculum.
Last academic year's themes included 'Futures,' 'Diversity, Inclusion & Equality,' and 'Awe & Wonder.' Check out the video below to get a flavour for some of the fantastic activities that take place and some of the students feedback on the day.
What a start to our ELD programme for the 2023-24 academic year!
October 2023 highlights included:
- Year 8 students enjoyed The Real Game Day whereas, Year 10 spent the day at the University of Hertfordshire.
- A fascinating insight from our guest careers speakers, which included; Talk the Talk, a Farmer, members of the Police Force and Miss UK!
- Students preparing for GCSE options had the expertise of Bucks College Group to help prepare for their transition.
- The Drama, Arts and Music department showcased 'Where the Arts can take you' - a fascinating insight through the use of workshops.
- Students in years 11 & 13 enjoyed a series of activities, workshops and presentations in preparing for their future. One task included designing and marketing a product. Watch out Dragons Den!