This agreement is intended to give students a clear understanding of what they can expect from the Tring School and what is expected from them.
Tring School will endeavour to provide:
- A full programme of academic courses by suitably qualified staff using appropriate facilities and resources.
- Support from the dedicated Sixth Form Team based in the Sixth Form Centre.
- Support in terms of careers advice, Higher Education application and a Life Skills programme.
- A friendly, caring and supportive environment, including a tutor who will help to monitor your progress, provide guidance and advice, including setting targets for improvement.
- Continual feedback to students on their academic progress, including a Parents Evening, Achievement Trackers and individual and group tracking and monitoring depending on individual student needs.
- A variety of extra curricula and social activities.
As a student you will be expected to follow the Sixth Form Six Expectations:
- Students are to be punctual and attend all registrations and lessons, with a minimum attendance of 90%. All students must adhere to the Home Study policy
- Students arrive fully prepared for lessons.
- Students are to take responsibility for their own learning and be proactive in seeking help.
- Students are to adhere to the Sixth Form dress code, including wearing the Sixth Form badge.
- Students are not allowed to use mobile phones within lessons unless instructed by the teacher, and only for the purpose of recording homework / work related to lesson.
- Students are required to check emails daily