Head Boy & Girl Team
The Head Boy and Head Girl and their deputies are the senior students of the school. As such they are looked up to by younger students, are regarded as ambassadors of the school by staff, governors and parents.
Head Boy, Head Girl and Deputies
The Head Boy, Head Girl and their deputies are regarded as ambassadors of the school by staff, governors and parents and are looked up to by younger pupils. The Head Boy/Girl Team should set exemplary standards at all times, though they have a number of specific areas of responsibility:
- Upholding the aims and objectives of the Sixth Form and Tring School, specifically to promote a positive profile of the Sixth form within the school
- Acting as student representatives on the school governing body
- Representing Tring School, playing a part in presentation evenings, open evenings and showing prospective staff and students around the school
- Attending the monthly meeting of Friends of Tring School
- Taking a lead role in the running of the School Council
- Liaising closely with the Student Leaders of Sixth Form
- Working closely with the Head Teacher and the Head of Sixth Form
- Promoting student voice in school improvement initiatives, student issues etc.