The Learning Resource Centre holds in excess of 15,000 learning resources available to loan to students and the whole school community.
These include over 12,000 books, daily newspapers, weekly and monthly magazines as well as print copies of journals to support AS & A2 courses and an increasing number of on-line resources.
Learning Resources Catalogue
With the introduction of the new library management system Eclipse.net students and teachers can now:
- Manage their own accounts and reserve resources
- Access the school catalogue from home
- Use multiple search options to help develop their information literacy skills
- Use the ‘Meet the Author’ video clips to inspire them to read more and use their creative writing skills
- Write book reviews for other students to use when deciding on their next book